High Temperature Resistant Filter Press
High temperature resistant filter press" If the filtration temperature is smaller than or equal to 105℃, the thickness of the plates will increase by 10-15mm compared to general plates" Filter pressing pressure: 0.4-0.6Mpa Maximum hydraulic protection pressure: 25 Mpa Compressing work...
High temperature resistant filter press"
If the filtration temperature is smaller than or equal to 105℃, the thickness of the plates will increase by 10-15mm compared to general plates"
Filter pressing pressure: 0.4-0.6Mpa Maximum hydraulic protection pressure: 25 Mpa
Compressing work pressure: 16-20 Mpa Filter plate temperature resistance: < 80℃
Filter plate acid-alkali resistance: 2 < PH <12 Filter cake thickness: 30-32mm
Note: Filter plate temperature resistance can reach 110℃ (macromolecule materials) and the filter pressure can reach 1.0-1.5Mpa.
Precautions for use
1. Confirm the startup of equipment will not injure any personnel or damage any articles before starting the machine.
2. Strictly prohibit from opening the electric cabinet, touching the terminal in electric cabinets, or opening the terminal box, otherwise electric shock and misoperation may occur.
3. Strictly prohibit from pressing "Loosen" button before feeding is completed, or the material will leak out, even the personnel injury may occur.
4. Any damaged pressure gauge with electric contact and overflow valve of filter press shall be timely replaced, or the hydraulic pressure station and oil cylinder will be in a high pressure state for a long time, shortening the service life of hydraulic pressure station and oil life and resulting in pipeline fracture, even oil cylinder bursting.
5. Hydraulic oil cylinder and oil pipe may burst under a high pressure state for a long time; it is prohibited from standing right behind the oil cylinder after starting the filter press, or related personnel may be injured; "Emergency Stop" button shall be pressed in case of any abnormal conditions.
6. It is strictly prohibited from stretching out hands to touch the filter cloth between the filter plates when pressing or pulling plate, or related personnel may be injured; if it is necessary to arrange the filter cloth, please use the emergency device (circular tube or wire rope at the lower end of pulling plate) on site.
7. When the hydraulic pressure station is working, it is prohibited to remove the hydraulic components; otherwise, high-pressure oil will spill out to hurt people. Remove the hydraulic components only after the hydraulic station releases the pressure (intensity of pressure ≤0.05Mpa).
8. Inject the hydraulic oil into hydraulic pressure station to the level indicated by the liquidometer in accordance with the requirements in Use and Maintenance Manual when the equipment is working, or air will enter the unfilled oil cylinder of filter press, which will influence the normal work of hydraulic pressure station and damage the hydraulic pump.
9. Replace the hydraulic oil and timely clean the hydraulic valve and pump in accordance with the requirements of Use and Maintenance Manual, or the normal work of hydraulic pressure station will be influenced.
10. Feed pressure shall not exceed the normal filtering pressure of the equipment, or the filter plate will be damaged.
11. Anyone who is not trained on equipment and system maintenance is not allowed to open the electric cabinet for wiring; otherwise, it may cause malfunction due to wiring error.
12. Cut off the main power switch of filter press in process of equipment maintenance.
13. Clear up the residual filter cake on the sealing surface of filter plate when a new filtration cycle starts, otherwise the girder may deform, filter plate burst, materials leak or other events occur, which are not covered by "three guarantees".
14. Do not remove filter plate arbitrarily in filtration, or the piston rod stroke of oil cylinder may be too long, which will result in cylinder butting or paint injecting.
15. Check and confirm the ground jack at oil cylinder end is not fixed after installing the filter press, or the filter press will be free from degree of freedom, resulting in deformation of whole equipment, which is not covered by "three guarantees".