Vehicular Movable Membrane Filter Press
Vehicular movable membrane filter press" It is strong in overall mobility, and convenient for field works, such as road, tunnel, mine, oilfield and river. It is equipped with PLC control, human-machine interface, high automation degree and complete auxiliary equipment. Membrane filter...
Vehicular movable membrane filter press"
It is strong in overall mobility, and convenient for field works, such as road, tunnel, mine, oilfield and river. It is equipped with PLC control, human-machine interface, high automation degree and complete auxiliary equipment.
Membrane filter press, featured by high pressing pressure, good corrosion resistance, convenient maintenance, safety and reliability, is a preference for customers in metallurgy, coal gas, papermaking, coking, pharmacy, food, brewing, fine chemical engineering and other sectors.
Membrane filter press is mainly applied to sludge and sewage processing. Filter cake water content reaches 60% or lower at the lowest and, compared with the traditional chamber filter press, its solid content increases by two times, which significantly lowers the transportation cost of filter cake. The filter cake can directly be burned at the power plant, transforming the sludge into resources and sewage into clean water. Thus, it has completely replaced the chamber filter press.
1. Control the feed pressure, washing pressure and blowing pressure within specified range when using the filter press, or it will influence the normal use of the equipment.
2. Do not adjust the upper and lower limit indicators of pressure gauge with electric contact and the overflow valve at will after calibration. The pressing pressure shall be adjusted to a lower limit that no liquid leaks, and the upper limit shall be 1-2MPa higher than the lower limit. The pressure for plate pulling and discharging shall be 2-MPa.
3. Open the feed valve slowly when the filtration starts.
4. Do not drop water on the oil tank and electrical control cabinet when washing the cloth and filter plate.
5. Do not collide, beat or impact the filter plate when carrying or replacing the filter plate to avoid damaging it. The position of filter plate shall be correct; Do not reduce the amount of filter plates in operation to avoid the accidents resulted from insufficient travel of oil cylinder. Replace the damaged filter plate timely, or it may result in damage to other filter plates.
- Previous: Equipment Designated for Processing High-risk Waste Water
- Next: Membrane Filter Press for Pharmaceutical Industry